February 2017 Round-Up Some Of My Favorites, In Case You Missed Them

Below are a few of my favorite articles from February, just in case you missed them. With our busy schedules, we sometimes get behind on reading our favorite blogs.

If you enjoy round-ups you may want to check out January’s Round Up as well.

Let’s get right to it …

The first article in my February round-up is my favorite fashion article Fashion Focus: Suited Up In Duluth Trading Co Style …

February Round-Up Duluth Fashion

I had so much fun writing this article! My husband and I enjoyed a real adventure. I could not leave it out of the round-up. Check this post out and see what we discovered on our hike!

My featured pet post for the Round-Up is My Experience Living Next to a Cat Hoarder….

February Round-Up World Spay Day

While it sheds some light on a few harsh realities it is informative. Today is World Spay Day. I hope everyone reads this and considers having their pets spayed or neutered. I would love if you shared it with someone you feel needs to read it!

From the health section of the blog, I wanted to showcase my American Heart Health Awareness month article.

February Round-Up Heart Health Awareness

Today is the last official day to spread awareness so please, share the article across social media! You could save a life!

Empowering others is important to me. If that means I have to open up about my own realities, so be it. Featured from the Empowerment category is How To Cope When A Loved One Is In Prison.

February Round-Up How To Cope When A Loved One Is In Prison

I wrote this because when I was facing this situation, I would have loved to read an article like this. More people than you may realize struggle with this issue. I hope this article reaches those who need it most.

And to bring the mood back up a little let’s finish off the round-up with Two Nuts Harvesting Nuts In The Fall.

February Round-Up Two Nuts Harvesting Nuts In The Fall

It is so hard to believe that Winter is almost over, and Spring is on the way! This article goes back to last Fall. My husband and I had so much fun. This is part 1 of a 3 part series! Enjoy! The best thing about this is that we had so many left-over nuts! The squirrels were fed all Winter!

So there you have it! February’s Round-Up. I hope you enjoy it. Perhaps Round-Ups save you time scouring for good reading material.

Do you like Round-Ups or do you find them unnecessary? I would appreciate your honest opinion in the comments.

Another great way to get my articles easily is via subscribing. That way you can get a Round-Up Delivered right to your inbox! You will also get two awesome PDF downloads free when you subscribe.

1. Shannon
    February 28, 2017 / 9:09 pm

You rounded up some great articles! Especially loved the coping in prison. I am a criminal attorney and this happens more than people tend to want or tend to realize. I did like that you ended on a positive note!

• February 28, 2017 / 9:23 pm

Thank you so much Shannon. I bet you see a lot of things in your job. I try to always look at the bright side after going through my tantrums privately LOL

• February 28, 2017 / 9:22 pm

Thank you Sherri. I hope that you are well now and I am so sorry you had a heart health issue!

2. February 28, 2017 / 11:11 pm

Such a nice roundup! I love your post on American Heart Health the most, great job spreading awareness.

xx, Kusum | http://www.sveeteskapes.com

• February 28, 2017 / 11:12 pm

Thank you Kusum! I love hearing what others like the most so I appreciate you pointing out your fav! 🙂

3. March 1, 2017 / 3:28 am

This is great roundup a especially love world spay day i love pets so much. You have great posts here.

• March 1, 2017 / 3:32 am

Thank you so much Amy! I am a huge pet lover – thanks for noticing that one! XOX

4. March 1, 2017 / 5:08 am

Such a great round up. I have not seen these topics before in one but they are all great to share. Im definitely checking it out.

5. March 1, 2017 / 12:10 pm

I can’t believe you lived next to a cat hoarder. Whoa! I just visited a country where spaying is against their religion, so there were so many street kitties.

• March 1, 2017 / 2:54 pm

I bet though that in countries like that everyone sort of takes care of them as a community right? Because they are sacred?

6. March 1, 2017 / 12:27 pm

Some really great articles here! Yikes, I love cats but can’t imagine having more than 2! Cat hoarder sounds awful!

• March 1, 2017 / 2:53 pm

It WAS awful living next to them! I love cats too and have had 5 at once but they were WELL cared for. I think 2 is a good number though. They keep each other company 🙂

7. Oindrila
    March 2, 2017 / 1:11 am

Nice roundup, Joely. I love the American Heart Health Awareness. It is so important these days to keep yourself healthy.

• March 2, 2017 / 3:45 am

Absolutely. So many fairly easy things we can do. If we can just do ONE more thing it will help. Thank you for checking out my round up 🙂

8. March 2, 2017 / 6:08 am

I love the concept of a roundup! This is helpful because we all have missed some great articles from some of our favorite blogs. I love the wide variety of topics you discussed. February was a productive month for you from Heart Health Awareness to Spay Day not forgetting individuals who are incarcerated. I’ll be looking forward to what March has to offer.

• March 2, 2017 / 1:54 pm

Thank you Lorraine! I know I miss great posts from my favorite bloggers too. Glad you like the idea!