Disclosure: There are referral links in this post.
Back in January I received a sample size of Dr. Lipp Nipple Balm in a Birchbox shipment. You can read the review on the January Box. Or you can read all of my past reviews.
In my previous post I made comment that the sample would probably last me a good two weeks, maybe more, but believe it or not, even with regular use it has lasted me since I received it, there is still enough left in the sample container to warrant it going into my makeup stash in my handbag! It truly only takes the tiniest amount of Dr. Lipp to do the trick!
Nonetheless, I could not resist getting a full size product when I had saved up some points from my monthly Birchbox subscription. Now I can have one in my bag, and one in my nightstand drawer.
|My Lippie Crush!|
|My Partially Used Sample on Left.
Sample Size and Full Size Side By Size on Right.
The photos below helps to explain a lot about why Dr. Lipp is so wonderful and I find it quite interesting that originally the product was made for nursing mothers.
|100% Pure Lanolin|
Dr. Lipp Nipple Balm for lips can be used for a lot more than lips though! Check out the information about Dr. Lipp Nipple Balm from their website:
– Use as a long lasting lip-gloss
– Prep dry skin before applying foundation for a more even look.
– Cheek shine
– Eye gloss for a dewy look
– Shaping eyebrows
– Lip primer to help prevent blotching
– As a mixer for pigments
– Perfect for ‘glitter lips’, ‘eye glitter’ & diamantes
– For keeping victory rolls in place
– As an assistant to help keep tassels in place
– To ease chafing from sequins and spiky costumes
– As a quick-grab healer for when you cut yourself on corset hooks
– Last minute shoe polish!
– Helps soothe and soften chapped lips
– Helps prevent dry cuticles
– Helps soothe dry skin patches
– Helps reduce fine lines under the eyes
– Helps moisturise & nourish split ends
– Helps nourish eye lashes
– As a healer for nipple tape rash
– Helps with small cuts, burns and abrasions
– Helps sore noses from blowing
– Helps soothe Nappy rash
– Helps with itchy skin and eczema
– Helps soothe sore nipples from breastfeeding
Dr.Lipp is made from 100% medical grade Lanolin. It is 100% natural and contains no alcohol, no parabens, no colouring agents and no perfume.
100% Pure. 100% Natural. Tasteless & Odourless.
I love comments! Please join in discussion, ask questions, or leave tips for other readers. Comments truly are the driving force behind any blog as it helps the blogger to know what you, the reader want to see more of!