Today I am happy because another wonderful blogger, Brandi, Owner and Writer of Stuff For Things nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you Brandi for nominating me, I love the way your blog is written and is so personal, reading your blog is like listen to a good friend tell me about things she likes, has tired, and is interested in. I also love that you are open and intimate with your readers about your day to day life.
Please check out Brandi's blog Stuff For Things.
I did a little research into what the Versatile Blogger Award stood for and found the following:
When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
I feel very honored to be recognized by a fellow blogger for this award.
So now my duties as a Versatile Blogger are the following and those who I nominate below should follow these same rules:
1. I used to be a great multi-tasker but any more I have a hard time focusing on more than one thing at a time. I have to force myself to finish one project before moving onto another or nothing gets done.
2. I love reviewing products but my favorite blog posts are the empowerment and advice posts. I am not sure if they are helpful to anyone but I enjoy writing them and hope that they are helpful.
3. I am a horrible home decorator as I like far too many styles, but I do very much enjoy updating the look of my home. I am far too eclectic however to chose just one style of decor.
4. I get my days and nights mixed up often, I can only stay on a good day time schedule for a couple of weeks before I am edging back to a night schedule. This is further confused by my husband who works different shifts every two weeks. I am just a born night owl! No matter how tired I may be around 5pm, come midnight I am wide awake!
5. The only thing I like about winter is the ability to wear boots, sweaters, sweater dresses, and the like. Otherwise the winter weather is horrible for my sensitive skin, and I hate the cold. I love being outdoors so winter to me is like being held captive inside!
6. I love finding good deals and passing them on to my readers! Granted we all can look for sales online and such and often I wonder if I should be posting more often about sales, but the fact is I would be posting a hundred sale posts per day. What I like are the unusually good deals, more than 50% off, or websites that offer amazing deals all of the time. I also love finding coupon codes to use on top of great deals!
7. I have an embarrassingly large tea collection from my days as a tea blogger and reviewer. A lot of the tea has already gone stale but I just can't seem to part with it by tossing it out. I also love great coffee, and fine wine.
And now for the 15 Bloggers I nominate:
1. DIYHobbyist - I nominate you because you are my husband, and because you have learned so much about blogging in such a short period of time it is amazing! You are off to a great start!
2. EasterBabe's Theory - I nominate you because you have come so far in the time I have been aware of your blog. I love the new look of your blog and it is so very cheerful that each time I visit it just brightens my day!
3. Southern Mom Loves - I nominate you because you are one of the best people in the blogging community! Always willing to assist, give advice, and answer questions. You blog has inspired me in many ways.
4. Bloggin' with NiNi - I nominate you because you are a wonderful resource of information on products, arrange many blog hops in which my readers and myself benefit from, and I love your blog style!
5. NonPerfectParenting - I nominate you for your candor, your honesty, and your integrity as a blogger, and a mother. I could have used a blog like yours when my kids were little.
6. Everything Home Life - I nominate you because your blog is filled with great information, advice, and down to earth knowledge. Your blog is versatile and has a little bit of everything but all of the good things!
7. Cia Says - I nominate you for your sass, your vision, and your writing style. I love your blog even though a lot of the posts are things I have already been through in life I still find myself clinging to every word! I see your blog as a huge success!
8. Laughing Scholar - I nominate you for being an all around cool chick! Your blog always has tidbits of something unique and surprising outside of just beauty and makeup. I appreciate your uniqueness.
9. Dad Blogs About - I nominate you because my husband mentioned how much he liked your blog so I started to take notice. You have a great perspective on parenting, and always have fresh interesting content.
10. Down the Meadow - I nominate you because I thoroughly enjoy your content. I do not have time to follow many non beauty blogs but yours is one I make time for.
11. Comeback Momma - I nominate you for being a true inspiration to others, and keeping it real. From the feel of your blog, to your writing, right down to your bio and photo, you have an inviting energy about you.
12. Literary Winner - I nominated you for keeping the written arts alive for all. Every time I visit your blog I find new books that I want to read or know that I need to tell someone else about. I love your critiques and thoughtfulness in your writing style.
13. Yes No Films - I nominate you because your site is my "go to" site for movie reviews. I like how fair and balanced you are, and how easy it is to navigate your site to find movies I will love, movies you recommend, and movies you do not recommend. I often find I agree with your take on movies so I can always trust your recommendations.
14. Men Clean - I nominate you because you have some amazing ideas, and even though I'm not a man I have enjoyed your posts. Many times I show them to my husband and tell him to check out your blog. Great work!
15. Worthy Painting - I nominate you for your great advice, super ideas, and DIY spirit! I have found a lot of worthy ideas while considering ways to update my own home. Thank you.
So there we have it. I hope that many of the blogs I have nominated will pass along the Versatile Blogger Award to other great blogs!
To my readers - I hope you like my picks and find a few new blogs to follow!