I was nominated by the wonderful blog Laughing Scholar for a One Lovely Blog Award!
A big thank you to Suzanne Miller writer and owner of Laughing Scholar Blog for this nomination!
Suzanne is a Christian blogger who muses about life, being frugal, living in the Bay area, as well as doing reviews on subscription boxes, and so much more! Please check out her blog for enlightenment, and enjoy her great sense of humor and learn more about Suzanne on her about me page.
Now onto the Rules of the Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. √
(My link: laughingscholar.blogspot.com)
2. List the rules and display the award logo in your post. √
3. Add 7 facts about yourself. √
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers you want to know better. http://glamourandgiggles.tumblr.com/ ( I changed this from 15 to 7 you can do however many you wish )
5. Follow the person who nominated you on bloglovin'. √ (If you are not on bloglovin' then follow them on another form of social media.)
Seven Facts About Myself:
1. I believe I am an A type personality, I am happiest when I have something to get done, or a goal to achieve. This is why I love blogging, there is always something to tweak, or a new post to write up, and I am always learning something new.
2. I drink one cup of coffee per day then switch to hot tea. I am a tea snob and a former tea reviewer. I am very particular about coffee as well which you may have noticed by some of my past posts.
3. I enjoy living in the midwest but long to travel to Oregon, Seattle, and other countries. I have traveled very little in my life, although I did go to Costa Rica, a place I would love to retire.
4. I love to learn about history, science, and nature, and I am a documentary fanatic. I watch a lot of true crime, and am addicted to the show The Blacklist.
5. I have an outlandish sense of humor, my dream job is to write for SNL or some other parody type show. I have always had an offbeat personality and it shows through my bizarre sense of humor. I have a way of twisting things into comedy. I also have a strange habit of singing things instead of speaking them, but only at home to my family.
6. I can't leave the house without earrings. I don't even like being in the house without wearing earrings.
7. I break out in funny dance moves to music in television commercials and in shows. My husband thinks I am cute and crazy. My daughter often joins in.
1. Carla of Blessed Mama's Blurbs
2. Holly of Southern Mom Loves
3. Slysam of Feeling Fit, Bit by Bit
4. Valerie of Wildflowers and Curls
5. Priyanka of Glamour & Giggles
6. Jacquie of My Confessions
7. Tabitha of A Hundred Tiny Wishes
Please check out all of these lovely ladies blogs and give them some love with shares, tweets, comments, etc.
Once again, a big thank you to Suzanne at Laughing Scholar for my nomination!
I love comments! Please join in discussion, ask questions, or leave tips for other readers. Comments truly are the driving force behind any blog as it helps the blogger to know what you, the reader want to see more of!