Thanks to our friends at Madison Reed - here are some great ideas and helpful tips for Halloween Hair Styles! I just love Madison Reed! They are always coming up with things to let us in on that are helpful. Also they have offered us this:
- Add mousse to damp hair and blowout (use volumizing blowout tutorial below).
- Back tease the top back sections of your hair to get that slight bouffant look
- Smooth and spray hair, then add a headband to finish off the look
- Create a deep side part in your hair
- Gather hair up in the back to create a top pony
- Curl hair in the pony under to create a faux bun
- Pin and spray as needed to keep the curls in place
- Curl all your hair in tight curls
- Use small tupperware container and hot glue some wig hair on it to create a base to place on top of your head
- Backcomb hair and pin locks to the base.
- Pin in lengths of dyed wig hair for color, or color individual locks of your own hair
- Gather hair up into a top side pony
- Do a quick back comb to bangs to get them to stay to one side
- Use hair chalk or pink and blue hair spray to add color to the bangs
I love comments! Please join in discussion, ask questions, or leave tips for other readers. Comments truly are the driving force behind any blog as it helps the blogger to know what you, the reader want to see more of!