1. Why did you start blogging?
A: I started blogging for my business blog in June of 2009, ironically I began this blog in June of this year! June seems to be a productive and transformational month for me! I have also been a tea review blogger. Blogging is a wonderful way to express oneself, and keeps me mentally active, something I need to be at all times.
2. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
A: Getting out of the house for a nice dinner and a drink. I work from home, and have worked from home since 2005 so it is nice to get away from “the office” as at home I am always thinking of things I could be working on!
3. What’s your favorite thing to cook?
A: Stir Fry! I love the versatility of veggies and asian spices, give me peanut sauce any day! Also soups! I can whip up a great soup of any kind, any day!
4. What is a pet peeve of yours?
Random things left out around the house or not put away in its “place”. It seems so simple to me that things should go where they belong. I am not a neat freak and do not mind a pile of papers stacked here or there but when items that have no business being in the living room are scattered about it drives me bonkers!
5. What’s your favorite beauty product?
A: Oh this is a tough one! I can only have ONE favorite? Yikes, I would have to say earrings, I would leave the house without makeup before leaving without earrings, I just feel naked without some on!
6. Who would you consider your style icon?
A: All time would be Audrey Hepburn with her clean, classic, feminine style. More recent would be my daughter because she always has inspired me when it comes to fashion, and keeps me up to date on whats hot and what’s not!
7. What’s your favorite splurge item?
A: This changes, it was Coach bags, but is more recently quality makeup like Naked palettes, and good lip colors, but recently seems to be trending more toward some designer label clothing items.
8. What superhero power would you like to have?
A: As a spiritualist this is a difficult question for me, time travel would be my choice except I respect the problems that would create. I am already a natural empath so I can read people very well, I suppose I would say invisibility, oh wait, no I would really love to be able to do some crazy kung fu! That would be more fun and would impress my husband!
9. What’s your favorite movie?
A: I have never been a big movie buff, it is easier to say I do not like movies about exorcism, the devil, or creepy little girls who are possessed! They creep me out! I do not like being creeped out! I do like sci-fi, action suspense, and imaginative movies.
10. Name a guilty pleasure!
A: Just one!? Okay, Red Bull, Days of our Lives soap opera, and smoking hookah. Wait, that was three! Sorry.
11. Pick an animal that best describes your personality!
A: The horse. Determined with strong will, but also willing and ready to help others. The horse can carry a fairly heavy load and has a strong backbone, is a hard worker. It can tamed by the right person who is patient enough to show it care and loyalty. The horse can run wild and free if it wants to, and can overpower someone who is unkind to them but will show equal loyalty in return when given respect and care. Yet, within the horse is always a wild streak that can rear its head at anytime if pushed too hard against its own will.
Blogs I nominate:
Questions to answer:
1. What is your obsession other than fashion / beauty.
2. If you could have any guest blogger, who would it be and why?
3. Can you give us a skin care, or makeup tip?
4. What is your biggest fear?
5. What is your “lazy day” outfit?
6. What one beauty practice do you put off or skip at times?
7. If you could have any one high priced item in your closet for free, what would you choose?
8. What would you like more time for in your life?
9. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what one beauty product would you want with you?
10. If you were stuck on a deserted island what one dessert would you want an unlimited supply of?
11. Why did you start blogging?
A big thanks again to Rebs over at Beauty on a Beer Budget for my award! Please check out her blog!
Congratulations to the new nominees!
I love comments! Please join in discussion, ask questions, or leave tips for other readers. Comments truly are the driving force behind any blog as it helps the blogger to know what you, the reader want to see more of!